Youth Crisis Response Team
The mission of the Youth Crisis Response Team is to provide immediate intervention services to youth, faculty, and staff in the school systems of Richland County when traumatic situations occur.
Crisis response is lead by Catalyst Life Services with administrative support from the Richland County Mental Health and Recovery Services Board.
The team can be activated when there is a death of a student or staff member by calling Catalyst Life Services 24 Hour Crisis Helpline at 419-522-HELP (4357).
- Catalyst Life Services
- Family Life Counseling
- Mansfield City Schools
- Mental Health & Recovery Services Board
- Med Central Health System
- New Beginnings
- Richland County Children Services
- Richland County Juvenile Court
- Medical Reserve Corp
- Trained personnel for on-site intervention in the event of a crisis YCRT will meet with
- YCRT will be available to provide support to administration, staff and students
- School authority defines the needs of the school, and the YCRT designates the roles of
- Help target close friends of the victim(s) and other at risk students
- Follow-up services and supportive services to families and communities during crisis situations
- Provide a resource list of mental health consultants
- Provide information / education related to the crisis